Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles at the Paramount Theatre
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles have expired.
The last date listed for Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles was Sunday May 9, 2010 / 1:00pm.
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $10.00
Cellist Joshua Roman, dubbed a "classical rock star" by the Seattle Times, teams with Grammy-nominated Lithuanian pianist Andrius Zlabys for a sonata by Schnittke, Stravinsky's Suite Italienne from the ballet Pulcinella and more. Town Hall's own artistic director and a protege of Yo Yo Ma, Roman joined the Seattle Symphony Orchestra at age 22, becoming the youngest principal player in the symphony's history. Since then, he's wowed audiences worldwide with his vast repertoire, ranging from jazz and rock to classical sonatas and chamber music. Zlabys, a prize-winner at the prestigious Cleveland International Piano Competition, is an international favorite who's performed on many of the world's great stages, including Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- Rain got great reviews on Goldstar at the <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/costa-mesa-ca/rain-a-tribute-to-the-beatles.html">Orange County Performing Arts Center</a> and Hollywood's <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/hollywood-ca/rain-a-tribute-to-the-beatles.html">Pantages Theatre</a>.
- “Rain creates musical nirvana…makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up! A thrilling bit of time-warping nostalgia." --<em>Fort Worth Star-Telegram</em>
- "Rain is the next best thing to seeing the Beatles." <em>--<em>Denver Post</em></em>
- "These guys are quite amazing... Rain is able to perform live things the Beatles never could, such as side 2 of Abbey Road with ease, down to the last sound effect." <em>--<em>LA Weekly </em></em>
- "The world's best performing Beatles tribute act." <em>--<em>Showtime</em></em>
They look like them and they sound just like them! All the music and vocals are performed totally live! Rain covers the Fab Four from the earliest beginnings through the psychedelic late 60s and their long-haired hippie, hard-rocking rooftop days. Rain is a multi-media, multi-dimensional experience...a fusion of historical footage and hilarious television commercials from the 1960s lights up video screens and live cameras zoom in for close-ups. Sing along with your family and friends to such Beatlemaniac favorites as “Let It Be,” “Hey Jude,” “While My Guitar Gently Weeps,” “Come Together” and “Can’t Buy Me Love.”