Royal Argosy Dinner Cruise: 4-Course Meal and Spectacular Views
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
We found the boat lovely, the views superb, and the service outstanding. The music/entertainment onboard was truly enjoyable, too, and of very high caliber. We enjoyed the food buffet but was disappointed to find all the beef tenderloin cooked well done, which was truly unfortunate. The cooks on board need to know that food continues to cook when it's held in warming pans! Try the wine flights - incredible selection of WA wines that are a treat to sample. Still pricy, but worth it for the quality and variety.
Note: Menu items and pricing are subject to change due to season. All beverages (except fountain soda, coffee and tea) and meal upgrades are additional on board.
Seated First Course
- Local bread is brought to your table upon arrival. The bread is served with whipped butter and sea salt.
- Salad - Gathered spring greens, shaved fennel, radishes, Rouge River blue cheese, hazelnut vinaigrette, toasted hazelnut garnish
- Seasonal Vegetable Crudites
- Seasonal Fruit Trays
- Quinoa Tabouli - cucumber, cherry tomatoes, mint, scallions, lemon vinaigrette
- Grilled Petit Beef Tender Medallions - served with Yukon Gold potato puree, Bordelaise sauce
- Wild Sockeye Salmon - cedar-planked wild salmon
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast - charred lemon, kalamata olives, fresh oregano, white wine
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna - served with wild mushroom ragu
Enjoy a fabulous finish to your evening with the Chef's selection of seasonal desserts and included coffee or tea.
About the Ticket Supplier: Argosy Cruises - Royal Argosy
For 60 years, Argosy Cruises has been celebrating the breathtaking beauty of the Pacific Northwest as a Seattle attraction. Founded as the Spring Street Water Taxi and then through the years operating as Seattle Harbor Tours and now as Argosy Cruises, the family-owned and Seattle-operated company has become the Northwest's premier cruise company operating from the historic downtown Seattle waterfront, South Lake Union and Kirkland City Dock.