Soul Singer Lizz Wright at the Triple Door
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Soul Singer Lizz Wright have expired.
The last date listed for Soul Singer Lizz Wright was Tuesday February 1, 2011 / 9:30pm (Doors Open at 9:00pm).
Currently at The Triple Door:
- Full Price:
- $20.00 - $30.00
- Our Price:
- $10.00 - $15.00
Sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll, druids, Vikings, Hindu goddesses ... and one little bumble bee with a big problem -- what else could they possibly have packed into this explosive, sexually charged, '70s-inspired psychedelic show? Dancers, singers and live musicians? Oh, don't worry -- they've got plenty of those, as well. The first staging of this exotic and exciting show since 2011, the Triple Door will soon find itself filled with a colorful kaleidoscope of choreographed dances, sexy burlesque performances and impressive live music featuring what The Examiner described as "powerful, mind-blowing vocals ... the band alone is worth the price of admission." So come strap yourself in for a 90-minute extravaganza of non-stop, Broadway-style excess at House of Thee Unholy. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Lizz Wright never disappoints her fans. This is the first time I used Goldstar to purchase tickets. I was expecting to be seated in the back or less desirable seats. Instead we were seated very close to the stage. An amazing performance.
Quotes & Highlights
- Hear Lizz Wright's <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZDMyMOlB1w">"My Heart"</a> and <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCldhum9vU">"Trouble"</a> on YouTube.
- See the <a target="_blank" href="https://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/soul-singer-lizz-wright.htmlhttps://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/soul-singer-lizz-wright.html">great Goldstar reviews</a> for Lizz's 2009 performance at the Luckman in Los Angeles.
- "One of the most promising voices to emerge in the past decade goes back to church, in her fashion.Wright radiates spiritual, social and sensual awareness." --<em>USA Today </em>
- "The jazz singer returns to her gospel roots on this righteous collection, including a haunting 'Amazing Grace' that'll have you praising her rich, husky pipes." --<em>People Magazine </em>
- "One of the most galvanizing performances of her still-evolving career." --NPR
Amazing vocalist Lizz Wright delivers a sultry R&B performance that's divinely layered in gospel and jazz, and keenly similar to the work of Oleta Adams and Jill Scott.