Teatro ZinZanni's In Tents: Kid-Oriented Circus, With Indie Rock
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Teatro ZinZanni's In Tents have expired.
The last date listed for Teatro ZinZanni's In Tents was Saturday August 18, 2012 / 11:00am.
Currently at Teatro ZinZanni:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The Maestro Voronin, ZinZanni's master magician and resident mad scientist, attempts to complete his greatest experimental creation, while his multitalented minions do everything they can to distract him. The latest high-voltage extravaganza from the famed dinner-theater troupe, When Sparks Fly features its signature combination of storytelling, music, cirque-style aerial feats, acrobatics and comedy, creating an unmatched entertainment experience that comes complete with a five-course meal. An original member of the Teatro ZinZanni cast, Voronin is starring in his 23rd production and is joined by veterans including aerialist-actress Dreya Weber, trapeze artists Duo Madrona, puppeteer Svetlana and many more. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from CTraicoff
view more less of this review
For children under 7, this was a FANTASTIC show. However, for anyone over 8, it was more just 'cool'. While the acrobatics and 'Teatro' acts were amazing, they only made up about 20% of the show. The other 80% was songs played by Recess Monkey. Our family got the impression that we were at a Recess Monkey concert, rather than a Teatro performance.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
pros: 1)staff was very nice, the venue is very cool. 2)There was one act, the amazingly bendy little 10 yr old who was the only one worth paying money for. The rest were unforgettable, even the amazing ex PNB'er, Arianna Lallone. The ringmaster...continued
There is an included, optional pre-show carnival starting when the lobby opens one hour prior to show time.
The main show’s running time is one hour and 15 minutes.