Odysseo: Cavalia's Theatrical Equine Extravaganza
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Cavalia: Odysseo have expired.
The last date listed for Cavalia: Odysseo was Sunday September 22, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Cavalia is jaw-dropping as promised. I enjoyed the horses - very beautiful - but the human acrobats were perhaps at least as impressive. Plus the way they integrated technology with the scenery was stunning. My favorites were the sticks at the beginning, the merry-go-round in the middle (does gravity impact these people? I don't know how they did this) and the horses with acrobats in white near the end. Each was amazing. (In terms of kids, I didn't bring mine due to cost. It is a slow show in parts so you'd have to know your kids.)
Odysseo will be presented under the world's largest touring big top, two-and-a-quarter times bigger than Cavalia's original touring tent. The immense theater, with no obstructed views, houses a 2,500-square-metre stage. Surrounded by projections and visual effects, more than 50 horses and artists will embark together on a journey and travel through the greatest wonders nature has to offer.
Rendez-Vous VIP Package:
The best of Cavalia before, during and after the show. It sets the table for an unforgettable experience.
* Exclusive access to the private Rendez-Vous VIP Lounge 90 minutes before the show, during the intermission and after the show
* Preferred Seating
* VIP Pass
* Selection of refreshments offered
* Wide variety of food served before the show (view menu)
* Unlimited popcorn and ice cream during the show
* Desserts, coffee and tea served during intermission
- Visit of the Cavalia stables to meet the equine stars after the show
- Cavalia Odysseo souvenir book