Rare Book Fair With Antiques Roadshow's Ken Sanders, Literary Trivia and More
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for 24th Annual Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair have expired.
The last date listed for 24th Annual Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair was June 27 (3pm-8pm) & June 28 (10am-4pm).
Most Popular Comp Train Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $7.50
Dracula -- the world's favorite and most famous vampire -- may best be known for his bloodcurdling (and slurping) feats of shape-shifting, mesmerization and allurement ... but sometimes he's just gotta sing! An upbeat and humorous musical spoof of Bram Stoker's immortal creation, Dracula: The Musical follows its young heroine, Sarah, as she journeys to 505 Transylvania Avenue -- prompting a fun, funny and family-friendly adventure that features classic horror film favorites like Igor and the Bride of Frankenstein. Celebrate the Halloween season with songs and howls of laughter courtesy of the Youth Performance Company. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Events & Speakers
- Discovery Day is Saturday, June 28th, from 12-3pm! Visitors are invited to bring in up to four books from their own collection to be evaluated by an expert.
- Members of Minnesota Center for Book Arts’ artist co-op will be returning to the fair and letterpress printing free keepsake bookmarks on a Kelsey tabletop press.
- Rob Callahan returns for more Literary Trivia.
- Patrick Coleman, Acquisitions Librarian for the Minnesota Historical Society, and friends will read from rare children’s books from the Minnesota Historical Society’s collections.
- Ken Sanders of Ken Sanders Rare Books and Antiques Roadshow will be speaking.