Cook LA Hands-On Cooking Classes: All Kinds of Cuisines
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
All food and drinks are included.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Fun class, great food and darling location. Everyone divides into small groups and each group cooks a couple of the recipes, then tastes everything as a group at the end of class. We had a nice bunch of people in the class and lots of fun.
Quotes & Highlights
- See the <a target="_blank" href="http://www.cooklaonline.com/classes">Cook LA website</a> for full menu and class information.
March 31, 2014: Springtime Vegetarian
Jump-start to cooking healthy for your heart at home in our Quick & Healthy Vegetarian Cooking class. Since every bite of food you eat affects your blood quality, thinking and overall health, it is important to be mindful of what you do eat. Join our Natural Foods Chef for an informative evening of fun, learning new recipes and great food to eat!
What's on the Menu:
* Spinach Quinoa Salad with dried cherries & almonds
* Vegetarian Quiche with Peppers and Leeks
* Black bean croquettes with caramelized balsamic onions and tahini dressing
* Crispy Cornmeal Sweet Potato Fries with Chermoula Yogurt
* Baked apples and pears with cranberries
Menus are current at time of publication, but subject to change without notice.
Children ages 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.