Judy Garland Musical Get Happy! Stars Award-Winning Tribute Artist
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Get Happy! have expired.
The last date listed for Get Happy! was Sunday May 26, 2013 / 2:00pm (Doors Open at 1:30pm).
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $80.00 - $89.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $40.00
Peter and the Starcatcher, the multiple Tony Award-winning show that The New York Times called "the most exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades," is the swashbuckling, madcap prequel to Peter Pan. A dozen actors play more than 100 characters, combining their acting talent with ingenious stagecraft and an imaginative story to reveal the origins of "the boy who wouldn't grow up." The musical play takes a hilarious romp through the Neverland you never knew in an action-packed adventure that brings pirates, orphans and secret agents of the Queen together on the high seas. Based on the bestselling novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, and written by Rick Elice (Jersey Boys), Peter and the Starcatcher boasts an all-star creative team and weaves an enchanting tale that appeals to both adults and kids. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- See Peter Mac perform as Judy Garland in this YouTube clip.
- "Unlike End of the Rainbow on Broadway, which leaves Garland fans questioning why anyone would want to desecrate her memory, Mac's tribute is totally positive and uplifting." --BroadwayWorld.com
- "When one watches and listens to Peter Mac perform as Garland, it’s hard to distinguish where reality ends and illusion begins ... the vocals are so close and the re-creation so precise that it’s nearly impossible not to be taken in completely ... every mannerism that Garland had is there ... simply impeccable!” --Cabaret Scenes
- "The lady is in fine form and brought back to life in the most positive and endearing way by this talented man." --Stage Happenings
- "His meticulous impersonation of the iconic actor-singer provides Mac with the opportunity to conjure her essence. He does so brilliantly and with such warmth and grace, that it’s a cinch he will entertain wide-ranging audiences -- even those rare individuals who might not be as familiar with the legendary star." --Backstage
Running time: Two hours.