Smuin Ballet's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program at Lesher Center
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Smuin Ballet's 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program was Saturday February 2, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
Goldstar members loved Smuin’s 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Program at the Palace of Fine Arts. Check out their reviews.
San Francisco Chronicle called Cold Virtues “engrossing to the end” and SF Classical Voice said it was “unforgettable.”
Oh, Inverted World was called “striking” and “remarkable” by the New York Times.
- Cold Virtues Adam Hougland, Choreographer
* Starshadows: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* Homeless: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* No Viviré: Michael Smuin, Choreographer
* Oh, Inverted World: Trey McIntyre, Choreographer
About the Ticket Supplier: Smuin Ballet
Smuin Ballet was founded in 1994 by the renowned choreographer Michael Smuin, formerly the Director of San Francisco Ballet. Beyond their regular seasonal performances, the Smuin Ballet dancers engage in a wide range of special projects, including appearing in three films: A Walk in the Clouds, The Fantasticks and George Lucas’ 1996 Return of the Jedi, Special Edition.