Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise was Sunday October 9, 2011 / 11:30am.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
It's been a long, hard winter, but now it's making way for spring. Climb aboard the Patriot II, a multi-million dollar high-speed catamaran, and set sail on the Potomac, taking in the sights of the capitol and the gorgeous cherry trees, which, if you are lucky, will be in full bloom. You have only a limited window of time to soak in their beauty of the blossoms and capture photos commemorating the historic occasion, so don't miss this unique way to view one of D.C.'s most popular features. While on board, let the wind blow through your hair on an outdoor deck, or relax in the climate-controlled interior cabin, and enjoy snacks and refreshments available for purchase from two onboard bars. Learn More
Your ticket includes:
- 2.5 hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River.
* One complimentary ticket each for Champagne or other cocktail of choice.
- Guest may also use tasting ticket to experience a Bloody Mary tasting with different vodkas and mixers.
* Purchases of additional glasses of champagne are sold at discounted price of only $5 per serving.
- Continental breakfast served.
* Two cash bars on board.