Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Champagne Tasting and Bloody Mary Sampling Cruise was Sunday October 9, 2011 / 11:30am.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Celebrate the changing of the leaves and kick off the night in style by climbing aboard the Patriot II vessel for an Autumn Craft Beer Happy Hour Cruise. You'll spend 90 minutes cruising along the Potomac River, which is plenty of time to sample the craft beers featured at the full cash bar and enjoy a snack from the concessions available for sale. You can relax and take in the view while you sip your drink, forget all that work stress and celebrate the fact that it's not quite yet winter. The Patriot II has both indoor and outdoor decks so you can be comfortable and enjoy the scenery no matter what the weather may bring. Learn More
Your ticket includes:
- 2.5 hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River.
* One complimentary ticket each for Champagne or other cocktail of choice.
- Guest may also use tasting ticket to experience a Bloody Mary tasting with different vodkas and mixers.
* Purchases of additional glasses of champagne are sold at discounted price of only $5 per serving.
- Continental breakfast served.
* Two cash bars on board.