Flashdance -- The Musical: Based on the Hit Movie
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Wed, Dec 25 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Thu, Jan 2 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Sun, Jan 5 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Tue, Jan 7 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Sun, Jan 12 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Tue, Jan 14 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Wed, Jan 15 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Thu, Jan 16 @ 1:30pm Sold Out
- Thu, Jan 16 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Fri, Jan 17 @ 7:30pm Sold Out
- Sun, Jan 19 @ 1:30pm Sold Out
Quotes & Highlights
- "An astonishing musical spectacle ... Superbly choreographed. A pulsating, electronic score of old hits and new material." --Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- "Vibrant, colorful, over-the-top dance fun." --Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Due to some adult situations, the show is recommended for ages 13 and older.
About the Ticket Supplier: The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, located on 17 acres overlooking the Potomac River in Washington, D.C., is America's living memorial to President Kennedy as well as the nation's busiest arts facility, presenting more than 2,000 performances each year. The Center is home to seven theaters: the Concert Hall, the Opera House, the Eisenhower Theater, the Family Theater, the Terrace Theater, the Theater Lab, and the Terrace Gallery. In addition, as part of the Kennedy Center's Performing Arts for Everyone outreach program, free performances take place each evening at 6 p.m. on the Millennium Stage. In addition to offering annual series of the National Symphony Orchestra, theater, ballet, dance, chamber music, jazz, and performances for young audiences, the Kennedy Center presents festivals celebrating the arts and culture of countries and regions around the world. Recent festivals include African Odyssey, AmericArtes, Festival of China, and JAPAN: culture + hyperculture.