Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Celebrate Emily Dickinson's 183rd birthday with Peter Gizzi (Threshold Songs), a poet who has been called Dickinson's modern-day heir. Gizzi will be discussing the great American poet's legacy, in addition to reading from his own work. Hovering between grief and joy, the abstract and the concrete, Gizzi's poetry explores the hardships and pleasures in life. A former poetry editor for The Nation, Gizzi has garnered numerous awards and fellowships, and has taught at Brown and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and "Jumbo" loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs
About the Ticket Supplier: Professionals in the City
Professionals in the City is a socializing and networking organization that offers professionals in major cities an opportunity to unwind, have fun, and meet people who share their interests outside of the workplace.