Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Let someone else plan your perfect Halloween celebration so you can put together your best costume ever. The Washington, D.C. Halloween PubCrawl features great drink specials at some of the city's best bars -- all within walking distance and taking place over three days! When you check in at the The Front Page, you'll receive your pubcrawl kit and a map with the locations of all participating bars and the times they're offering drink specials. Then you'll be off for a night of happy Halloween high jinks. If you wish, come back again the next night or even the day after Halloween and do it all again! Learn More
Bring something to drink, it is a 2 hour classHome Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers info • Jan 31 2013 star this tip starred
Building is hidden in between 2 bars. Look for small sign reading "Civilian Art Projects"Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers info • Apr 13 2011 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs