Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $12.50
Online dating, cats, Scrabble, dietary supplements, Canada -- the list of topics covered in comedian Matt Graham's autobiographical one-man show This Too Shall Suck reads like the index for a random and strange encyclopedia. That might be because Graham has had a rather random and strange life. A stand-up comic who once shared an apartment with fellow comedians Marc Maron and David Cross, Graham was a writer on Late Night with Conan O'Brien and Saturday Night Live before eventually quitting stand-up. He went on to a successful career playing Scrabble professionally (no joke), among other pursuits. With Suck, Graham returns to performing on stage, telling the hilarious and engaging story of his life thus far. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs