Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Bring something to drink, it is a 2 hour classHome Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers info • Jan 31 2013 star this tip starred
Building is hidden in between 2 bars. Look for small sign reading "Civilian Art Projects"Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers info • Apr 13 2011 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs