Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday June 22, 2011 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $132.87 - $159.47
- Our Price:
- $79.72 - $95.68
Enjoy a cruise on the luxurious vessel Odyssey, with unparalleled views of the nation's greatest landmarks from the Potomac River, as you delight in a delicious brunch, lunch or a four-course dinner. Later, dance to a wide array of music provided by a live band. This sophisticated getaway excursion offers something for everyone, whether you're looking forward to fresh and creative food prepared by a master chef, listening to music and dancing or simply relaxing with a special someone while watching the beautiful view. There are also a variety of fun holiday and other themed cruises as well. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
This class is offered around the Washington area. Check out the great Goldstar reviews for the class at Civilian Art Projects.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an Agent
- Writing an Offer and Navigating Through to a Successful Closing
- Want to benefit from the New and Expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn How To Save up to $2000 in Closing Costs