Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday June 22, 2011 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Stories of the world come alive at the Newseum, where you can go behind the scenes to experience how and why news is made. Stand in the shadow of the Unabomber's cabin, touch the Berlin Wall, marvel at a comprehensive collection of Pulitzer Prize-winning photographs and hear never-told stories from the journalists and photographers who stood on the front lines of history. The high-tech museum features seven levels of galleries and exhibits, theaters, retail spaces and visitor services where you can explore electronic news, unique artifacts, photojournalism, news history and world news. And, since there's so much to see, your ticket is good for two consecutive days. Take your time and see half the first day, then return the next day to catch what you missed. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
- This class is offered around the Washington area. Check out the great Goldstar reviews for the class at Civilian Art Projects.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and "Jumbo" loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an Agent
- Writing an Offer and Navigating Through to a Successful Closing
- Want to benefit from the New and Expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn How To Save up to $2000 in Closing Costs
About the Ticket Supplier: Professionals in the City
Professionals in the City is a socializing and networking organization that offers professionals in major cities an opportunity to unwind, have fun, and meet people who share their interests outside of the workplace.