Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday June 22, 2011 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Take in over 20 bands ranging from rock to jazz and hip-hop to country at the U Street Music Stroll through the heart of D.C.'s historic music center. With this special VIP offer, you'll get exclusive access to preferred seats for the free performances, as well as a guided tour full of history and fun facts about U Street, plus discounts on food, drinks and one Howard Theatre concert. As you walk in Duke Ellington's steps around this vibrant neighborhood, you'll have a chance to catch live music at such historic venues as the Howard Theatre, Bohemian Caverns and Twins Jazz, plus Dukem Restaurant, Bin 1301 Wine Bar and Work It! Studio. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
This class is offered around the Washington area. Check out the great Goldstar reviews for the class at Civilian Art Projects.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an Agent
- Writing an Offer and Navigating Through to a Successful Closing
- Want to benefit from the New and Expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn How To Save up to $2000 in Closing Costs