Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday June 22, 2011 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- SOLD OUT
They made economics fascinating -- and even fun -- in their New York Times bestseller Freakonomics, and now award-winning economist Steven Levitt and journalist and author Stephen Dubner want to teach you how to Think Like a Freak. Join the dynamic duo, hosts of the popular Freakonomics Radio podcast, as they bring their shared talents for exposing the hidden side of just about everything to the Sixth & I Historic Synagogue. In Think Like a Freak, Levitt and Dubner teach about thinking more productively, more rationally and more creatively. Copies of the new book will be available for purchase at the event. Learn More
Quotes & Highlights
This class is offered around the Washington area. Check out the great Goldstar reviews for the class at Civilian Art Projects.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an Agent
- Writing an Offer and Navigating Through to a Successful Closing
- Want to benefit from the New and Expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn How To Save up to $2000 in Closing Costs