Seminar for Men: How to Approach and Attract Women - Pick-Up Lines Don't Work
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Approach and Attract Women have expired.
The last date listed for How to Approach and Attract Women was Wednesday January 18, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The schedules of today's "modern women" have never been fuller -- and their commitments have never been so numerous. Why then, does an eminent sociologist claim that they currently "enjoy 30 hours of leisure each week"? Washington Post journalist Brigid Schulte was determined to investigate this audacious claim and the obvious truth it seemed to refute: that few adults had spare minutes, much less hours, for relaxation. The fruit of her thorough research is a new book, Overwhelmed: Work, Love and Play When No One Has the Time. Praised by critics, Overwhelmed identifies the stresses that cut into working parents' leisure time, even as it seeks to find a better work-life balance. Schulte discusses her fascinating conclusions with Tom Bowman, her husband and also the National Desk reporter for NPR, at Sixth & I. Books will be available for sale at the event. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
A word of advice, gentlemen, from the song by the Georgia Satellites, "Don't gimme no lines, and keep your hands to yourself!" The old "pick-up" lines just don't work today! If you are still trying to meet and date interesting ladies, you will get nowhere with "What's your sign?" and "Do you come here often?" Back in the 60's, Mama Cass Elliot sang, "Worn out phrases and longing gazes won't get you where you want to go!" Great advice!
Do you have difficulty approaching a lady you don't know? Do you become tongue-tied and frozen instead of using the art of interesting conversation? Does the modern dating scene bamboozle you? Do you feel uncomfortable and unsure of yourself on dates? If so, this fun and unique seminar is just what you need! Anyone can learn these practices; you don't have to look like Johnny Depp or win the Nobel Prize; just be your best self! No ancient and boring pick-up lines, no gimmicks; just plain, easily mastered techniques from an instructor who has been there.
In this great, can't-miss seminar, you will learn:
* Basic social skills
* Internalizing social skills into your interpersonal relationships
* Develop the charisma that attracts others who will want to meet you
* Using your all-important confidence and self-esteem to help you meet others
* Tips on reading women's body language; is she interested?
* How to eliminate the fear of approaching new, interesting ladies
* Eliminating stress and anxiety in social situations or intimate encounters
* When to approach a lady and what to say when you do
* Handling other men who express interest in the lady you admire
* How to avoid the "let's just be friends" pitfall
* Ways to end conversations and leave "possibilities" open
* Being honest and sincere, without giving too much (boring) information
* The most common mistakes men make in approaching women
* Get those phone numbers fast!