Seminar for Men: How to Approach and Attract Women - Pick-Up Lines Don't Work
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Approach and Attract Women have expired.
The last date listed for How to Approach and Attract Women was Wednesday January 18, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $5.60 - $7.00
In 2013, the juiciest scandal in D.C. wasn't an affair, a cover-up or a plot -- it was a book. From K Street to Pennsylvania Avenue to Georgetown, the book everyone has been reading (and rereading) is Mark Leibovich's This Town. Hailed by The New Yorker as a "hysterically funny portrait of the capital's vanities and ambitions," This Town: Two Parties and a Funeral--Plus, Plenty of Valet Parking!--in America's Gilded Capital has captured the country's attention as the political book of our times, debuting at No. 1 on bestseller lists in New York and D.C. Now Leibovich, himself the chief national correspondent for The New York Times Magazine, sits down with Franklin Foer, editor of The New Republic, and David Brooks, the eminent Times columnist, to discuss his unique perspective on the capital city. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
A word of advice, gentlemen, from the song by the Georgia Satellites, “Don’t gimme no lines, and keep your hands to yourself!” The old “pick-up” lines just don’t work today! If you are still trying to meet and date interesting ladies, you will get nowhere with “What’s your sign?” and “Do you come here often?” Back in the 60’s, Mama Cass Elliot sang, “Worn out phrases and longing gazes won’t get you where you want to go!” Great advice!
Do you have difficulty approaching a lady you don’t know? Do you become tongue-tied and frozen instead of using the art of interesting conversation? Does the modern dating scene bamboozle you? Do you feel uncomfortable and unsure of yourself on dates? If so, this fun and unique seminar is just what you need! Anyone can learn these practices; you don’t have to look like Johnny Depp or win the Nobel Prize; just be your best self! No ancient and boring pick-up lines, no gimmicks; just plain, easily mastered techniques from an instructor who has been there.
In this great, can’t-miss seminar, you will learn:
- Basic social skills
- Internalizing social skills into your interpersonal relationships
- Develop the charisma that attracts others who will want to meet you
- Using your all-important confidence and self-esteem to help you meet others
- Tips on reading women’s body language; is she interested?
- How to eliminate the fear of approaching new, interesting ladies
- Eliminating stress and anxiety in social situations or intimate encounters
- When to approach a lady and what to say when you do
- Handling other men who express interest in the lady you admire
- How to avoid the “let’s just be friends” pitfall
- Ways to end conversations and leave “possibilities” open
- Being honest and sincere, without giving too much (boring) information
- The most common mistakes men make in approaching women
- Get those phone numbers fast!