Seminar for Men: How to Approach and Attract Women - Pick-Up Lines Don't Work
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Approach and Attract Women have expired.
The last date listed for How to Approach and Attract Women was Wednesday January 18, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Stories of the world come alive at the Newseum, where you can go behind the scenes to experience how and why news is made. Stand in the shadow of the Unabomber's cabin, touch the Berlin Wall, marvel at a comprehensive collection of Pulitzer Prize-winning photographs and hear never-told stories from the journalists and photographers who stood on the front lines of history. The high-tech museum features seven levels of galleries and exhibits, theaters, retail spaces and visitor services where you can explore electronic news, unique artifacts, photojournalism, news history and world news. And, since there's so much to see, your ticket is good for two consecutive days. Take your time and see half the first day, then return the next day to catch what you missed. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
A word of advice, gentlemen, from the song by the Georgia Satellites, "Don't gimme no lines, and keep your hands to yourself!" The old "pick-up" lines just don't work today! If you are still trying to meet and date interesting ladies, you will get nowhere with "What's your sign?" and "Do you come here often?" Back in the 60's, Mama Cass Elliot sang, "Worn out phrases and longing gazes won't get you where you want to go!" Great advice!
Do you have difficulty approaching a lady you don't know? Do you become tongue-tied and frozen instead of using the art of interesting conversation? Does the modern dating scene bamboozle you? Do you feel uncomfortable and unsure of yourself on dates? If so, this fun and unique seminar is just what you need! Anyone can learn these practices; you don't have to look like Johnny Depp or win the Nobel Prize; just be your best self! No ancient and boring pick-up lines, no gimmicks; just plain, easily mastered techniques from an instructor who has been there.
In this great, can't-miss seminar, you will learn:
* Basic social skills
* Internalizing social skills into your interpersonal relationships
* Develop the charisma that attracts others who will want to meet you
* Using your all-important confidence and self-esteem to help you meet others
* Tips on reading women's body language; is she interested?
* How to eliminate the fear of approaching new, interesting ladies
* Eliminating stress and anxiety in social situations or intimate encounters
* When to approach a lady and what to say when you do
* Handling other men who express interest in the lady you admire
* How to avoid the "let's just be friends" pitfall
* Ways to end conversations and leave "possibilities" open
* Being honest and sincere, without giving too much (boring) information
* The most common mistakes men make in approaching women
* Get those phone numbers fast!
About the Ticket Supplier: Professionals in the City
Professionals in the City is a socializing and networking organization that offers professionals in major cities an opportunity to unwind, have fun, and meet people who share their interests outside of the workplace.