Learn How to Promote Your Business With Facebook
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Create Facebook Business Pages have expired.
The last date listed for How to Create Facebook Business Pages was Friday May 10, 2013 / 6:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $132.87 - $159.47
- Our Price:
- $79.72 - $95.68
Enjoy a cruise on the luxurious vessel Odyssey, with unparalleled views of the nation's greatest landmarks from the Potomac River, as you delight in a delicious brunch, lunch or a four-course dinner. Later, dance to a wide array of music provided by a live band. This sophisticated getaway excursion offers something for everyone, whether you're looking forward to fresh and creative food prepared by a master chef, listening to music and dancing or simply relaxing with a special someone while watching the beautiful view. There are also a variety of fun holiday and other themed cruises as well. Learn More
What You’ll Learn:
• Why Facebook is important to your business
• How to create a Facebook business page from scratch
• What timeline covers, tabs, and applications are
• How to manage security settings
• How to create and manage posts and the newsfeed
*At the end of this workshop, you will: *
• Have created your own Facebook business page
• Know what timeline covers, tabs and applications are
• Be able to manage your privacy
• Know how to engage with your customers
Who should attend? Anyone who is interested in learning how to market their business on Facebook by using social campaigns and other applications.
• Basic internet knowledge is required.
• You must have a working email address and know the password.
• Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience.
• Optional: Please bring a USB flash drive containing your personal photo, company logo and other graphics you’d like to use on your page.
On-street parking is available in the area.
About the Ticket Supplier: Admin Tech Consulting
Romona Foster is a social media trainer and consultant. She trains groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, and all about Twitter, Email Marketing, Pinterest, Google+, and Microsoft Office.
She has conducted workshops for several organizations including “Discover the Power of Twitter Tweet-A-Thon Style” for Social Media Week 2013, Washington, DC and “Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn: Personal Branding for Sales Professionals” for the National Sales Network DC-Baltimore chapter.
Romona has also served as a guest panelist for the Maryland Hispanic Business Conference 2013 “Reach & Sell to the Hispanic Market” and National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), Inc. Washington DC Chapter’s 2012 Pre-Conference Career Expo: “Using Social Media Networking to Advance Your Career” and “Branding: What Sets You Apart From Other Job Seekers?”. She has been featured on WEAA 88.9 FM’s Briefcase Workshop Radio program.