Learn How to Promote Your Business With Facebook
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for How to Create Facebook Business Pages was Friday May 10, 2013 / 6:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
DC Cruises presents a 45-minute getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy the fresh air… More
What You’ll Learn:
• Why Facebook is important to your business
• How to create a Facebook business page from scratch
• What timeline covers, tabs, and applications are
• How to manage security settings
• How to create and manage posts and the newsfeed
*At the end of this workshop, you will: *
• Have created your own Facebook business page
• Know what timeline covers, tabs and applications are
• Be able to manage your privacy
• Know how to engage with your customers
Who should attend? Anyone who is interested in learning how to market their business on Facebook by using social campaigns and other applications.
• Basic internet knowledge is required.
• You must have a working email address and know the password.
• Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience.
• Optional: Please bring a USB flash drive containing your personal photo, company logo and other graphics you’d like to use on your page.
On-street parking is available in the area.
About the Ticket Supplier: Admin Tech Consulting
Romona Foster is a social media trainer and consultant. She trains groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, and all about Twitter, Email Marketing, Pinterest, Google+, and Microsoft Office.
She has conducted workshops for several organizations including “Discover the Power of Twitter Tweet-A-Thon Style” for Social Media Week 2013, Washington, DC and “Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn: Personal Branding for Sales Professionals” for the National Sales Network DC-Baltimore chapter.
Romona has also served as a guest panelist for the Maryland Hispanic Business Conference 2013 “Reach & Sell to the Hispanic Market” and National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), Inc. Washington DC Chapter’s 2012 Pre-Conference Career Expo: “Using Social Media Networking to Advance Your Career” and “Branding: What Sets You Apart From Other Job Seekers?”. She has been featured on WEAA 88.9 FM’s Briefcase Workshop Radio program.