Learn How to Promote Your Business With Facebook
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Create Facebook Business Pages have expired.
The last date listed for How to Create Facebook Business Pages was Friday May 10, 2013 / 6:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $39.36 - $76.89
- Our Price:
- $29.66 - $53.87
Ring in the New Year with the lords and ladies of Medieval Times. The evening begins with the famed Medieval Times experience. You'll be treated to pre-show hors d'oeuvres and can explore the hair-raising Museum of Torture as you arrive. At show time, settle in to enjoy a four-course banquet and cheer for your favorite knight. The chivalrous warriors compete in jousting, swordsmanship, thrilling hand-to-hand combat and displays of extraordinary horsemanship. After the show, medieval times give way to modern times with a DJ and dancing, party favors, a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight. After your night of partying, restore your energy with a continental breakfast. Learn More
What You'll Learn:
• Why Facebook is important to your business
• How to create a Facebook business page from scratch
• What timeline covers, tabs, and applications are
• How to manage security settings
• How to create and manage posts and the newsfeed
At the end of this workshop, you will:
• Have created your own Facebook business page
• Know what timeline covers, tabs and applications are
• Be able to manage your privacy
• Know how to engage with your customers
Who should attend? Anyone who is interested in learning how to market their business on Facebook by using social campaigns and other applications.
• Basic internet knowledge is required.
• You must have a working email address and know the password.
• Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience.
• Optional: Please bring a USB flash drive containing your personal photo, company logo and other graphics you'd like to use on your page.
On-street parking is available in the area.
About the Ticket Supplier: Admin Tech Consulting
Romona Foster is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media! She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing.
Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office.
She has conducted workshops for several organizations including "Leveraging the Power of Linkedin: Personal Branding for Sales Professionals" for the National Sales Network DC-Baltimore chapter. She has also served as a guest panelist for the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), Inc. Washington D.C. Chapter's 2012 Pre-Conference Career Expo: "Using Social Media Networking to Advance Your Career" and "Branding: What Sets You Apart From Other Job Seekers?" discussions.
Romona is a certified Constant Contact Social Media Marketing Expert Presenter and Email Marketing Expert Trainer.