Learn How to Make LinkedIn Work for You in Your Business
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Effectively Use LinkedIn for Business have expired.
The last date listed for How to Effectively Use LinkedIn for Business was Friday May 17, 2013 / 5:30pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $39.36 - $76.89
- Our Price:
- $29.66 - $53.87
Ring in the New Year with the lords and ladies of Medieval Times. The evening begins with the famed Medieval Times experience. You'll be treated to pre-show hors d'oeuvres and can explore the hair-raising Museum of Torture as you arrive. At show time, settle in to enjoy a four-course banquet and cheer for your favorite knight. The chivalrous warriors compete in jousting, swordsmanship, thrilling hand-to-hand combat and displays of extraordinary horsemanship. After the show, medieval times give way to modern times with a DJ and dancing, party favors, a champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight. After your night of partying, restore your energy with a continental breakfast. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Here’s what this class will teach you:
• What LinkedIn is and why you should be using it for your business
• How to build a great personal profile to enhance your brand
• How to manage privacy settings
• How to respond to messages and invitations
• How to build relationships that are key to your success
At the end of this workshop, you will:
• Understand how to use LinkedIn for business purposes
• Know how to use this platform to build your brand
• Be able to control what other people see
• Know how to engage with your customers and respond to requests
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to meet the needs of people who are on LinkedIn, but do not know how to use it effectively.
• Basic PC skills and internet knowledge is required.
• Bring your laptop for a hands-on experience.
• You must have a working email address and know the password.
• Optional: Please bring a USB flash drive containing your headshot or photo for your profile picture.
About the Ticket Supplier: Admin Tech Consulting
Romona Foster is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media! She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing.
Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office.
She has conducted workshops for several organizations including "Leveraging the Power of Linkedin: Personal Branding for Sales Professionals" for the National Sales Network DC-Baltimore chapter. She has also served as a guest panelist for the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), Inc. Washington D.C. Chapter's 2012 Pre-Conference Career Expo: "Using Social Media Networking to Advance Your Career" and "Branding: What Sets You Apart From Other Job Seekers?" discussions.
Romona is a certified Constant Contact Social Media Marketing Expert Presenter and Email Marketing Expert Trainer.