How to Have a Date Six Nights a Week: Part One and Part Two
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for How to Have a Date Six Nights a Week have expired.
The last date listed for How to Have a Date Six Nights a Week was Monday May 14, 2012 / 7:00pm (Part Two).
Be prepared to step somewhat out of your comfort zone. And this is a good thing.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Joseph Gilday
view more less of this review
Janine Driver is fantastic, passionate, authentic, accessible, quick witted and FUNNY. I learned much about the signals we give each other through our body language in relationships--especially in new and unfamiliar situtations. Very fun and informative. Plus, if I were actually single and looking, Janine's program included asking at least three fellow participants for a date that night!
How to Have a Date Six Nights a Week: Part One
Still single and wish you weren't? Now you can explore the meaning of body language and learn how to read verbal and nonverbal communication cues. In this class, you'll obtain the stealth advantage to help subtly and sexily communicate what you want to a potential date/mate. You will also learn cutting-edge deception techniques to help you detect and weed out people who are "less than truthful." These top-secret tips used by law enforcement, government officials, advertisers and many others will help you gain an advantage in finding the right person!
Specifically, you will:
- Discover the "3 nevers" in dating to avoid the pitfalls of bad relationships
- Practice proven formulas for rapport-building that ensure excitement and practically guarantee a second date
- Identify how people process information and echo their preferred language to gain the upper hand in communicating synonymous expectations
- Examine non-verbal signals to detect when people are being less than truthful, enabling you to stop struggling through endless dates that go nowhere
- Explore three proven rapport-building formulas, then have fun discovering the chemistry that results
- Learn to write effective Internet profiles explaining who you are in realistic and appealing terms, with fast and relevant results.
Instructor Janine Driver is back with more fun and playful tips on how to find that special someone in How to Have a Date Six Nights a Week: Part Two. Just wait until you see what she has up her sleeve this time! Before you know it, you will delve even deeper into the meaning of body language.
Janine Driver, aka the Lyin' Tamer, is a body language contributor to NBC's Today Show. Her hilarious improvisational antics, paired with her insightful body language analysis, have won the laughs of sales representatives, recruiters, attorneys, and hundreds of other business professionals. Throughout the United States and Canada, she facilitates courses and workshops on Establishing Rapport to Increase Sales & Clientele, Detecting Deception, and Successful Dating Secrets. Her quick-wit and comical tales have also been highlighted on The Rachael Ray Show, Good Morning America, The Big Idea, FOX News, and in magazines such as Psychology Today, Campaigns & Elections, Cooking Light, Life & Style, and in The Washington Post.
About the Ticket Supplier: Professionals in the City
Professionals in the City is a socializing and networking organization that offers professionals in major cities an opportunity to unwind, have fun, and meet people who share their interests outside of the workplace.