Valentine's Party at the Embassy of France: Champagne, Dinner, Dancing and More
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for La Saint-Valentin at the Embassy of France have expired.
The last date listed for La Saint-Valentin at the Embassy of France was Friday February 10, 2012 / 8:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
The event was not as elegant as I had hoped. There were long lines all evening for food and beverage; so long that we in fact did not ever get to the main dinner buffet. We made do with appetizers and dessert. Standing in line is not elegant!
Admission to La Saint-Valentin includes:
- A special Moët & Chandon Impérial Rosé Champagne open bar
- Special Grand Marnier cocktails from master mixologist Jason Strich
- An open bar with French wine, sparkling wine, spirits, soda, and coffee
- An extraordinary selection of savory French cheeses and hors-d’oeuvres
- A delectable desert buffet with authentic French pastries and crêpes
- Live music provided by Aaron Myers and the Black Fox Jazz Ensemble
- DJ dance mixes
- An intimate Roche Bobois lounge area
- Photo mementos in front of famous Parisian landscapes (for purchase)
- A luxurious silent auction
The full buffet will include:
Appetizers: Pains Surprises (assortment of mini bites), Gougères (choux pastry with cheese)
Main course: Grilled Salmon, Bouillabaisse, Chicken Marsala, Creamy Polenta, Saffron Risotto
Desserts: Crêpes Suzette, Champagne Sorbet, Ice Cream & Chocolate, Pièce Montée (cream filled pastries), Macaroons
Please note: Parking will be available on Reservoir Rd. and across the street from the Embassy of France at Georgetown University Hospital’s pay lot.