Twins Jazz Presents Live Jazz From Local and National Legends
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Fri, Mar 7 10:00pm (Laila Biali featuring Tim Green) Check Availability $8.00
- Sat, Mar 8 10:00pm (Laila Biali featuring Tim Green) Check Availability $8.00
- Fri, Mar 14 10:00pm (Kush Abadey Quartet) Check Availability $7.50
- Sat, Mar 15 10:00pm (Kush Abadey Quartet) Check Availability $7.50
- Fri, Mar 21 10:00pm (Jim Snidero Quintet) Check Availability $8.00
- Sat, Mar 22 10:00pm (Jim Snidero Quintet) Check Availability $8.00
- Sat, Mar 29 10:00pm (Tim Whalen Septet) Check Availability $8.00
- Fri, Apr 4 10:00pm (Diane Marino Quartet) Check Availability $9.00
- Sat, Apr 5 10:00pm (Diane Marino Quartet) Check Availability $9.00
- Fri, Apr 11 10:00pm (Jeff Antoniuk & The Jazz Update) Check Availability $8.00
- Sat, Apr 12 10:00pm (Jeff Antoniuk & The Jazz Update) Check Availability $8.00
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
This was a great space and the service was good. The Elijah Jamal Experience is a great, passionate group of young musicians on the rise! They performed a good set, with arabesque and Latin hooks. Hope to see and hear more of them in the future.
Quotes & Highlights
- Twins is one of AOL City Guide's Best Live Music Clubs for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Twins received the 2009 Best of Washington Award in the Eating Places category by the US Commerce Association.
- "As jazz clubs go, this is the real thing." --<em>The Washingtonian Online</em>
Located in the heart of the exciting new U Street entertainment district, Twins Jazz serves up the finest in jazz and American, Ethiopian and Caribbean cuisine. Founded in 1986 by Ethiopian twin sisters, Twins Jazz is one of Washington's top jazz clubs and best-kept secrets. They are home to avant-garde artists, minor legends and the best of the local jazz scene. The venue's intimate, cultural setting, embedded with colored ceramic tiles and eclectic artwork by professional photographer Joseph Beasley, creates a strong connection between the audience and performers. Most of the action takes place on stage, but Twins Jazz has got enough momentum to get you on your feet! No matter where you sit, you're practically with the band!