Madame Tussauds: Washington, D.C.'s Premier Wax Attraction
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Mar 13 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Fri, Mar 14 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Sat, Mar 15 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Sun, Mar 16 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Mon, Mar 17 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Tue, Mar 18 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Wed, Mar 19 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Thu, Mar 20 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Fri, Mar 21 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Sat, Mar 22 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
- Sun, Mar 23 @ All Day Check Availability $11.13 - $13.67
Wear something you want to be seen wearing in photos.info • Feb 23 2013 star this tip starred
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from M. Cole
view more less of this review
My family and I had great time touring Madame Tussard's wax collection. Plan to spend at least an hour in the museum to allow more time to really examine the figures and read the placards. Don't forget to bring a camera to take a picture alongside your favorite wax figure!
Quotes & Highlights
- Visit Madame Tussauds <a target="_blank" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MTDCchannel">YouTube channel</a> to see videos from the Grand Opening of the Presidents Gallery.
- To learn more about the Presidents Gallery and the 44 Presidents that are represented in the Gallery, visit the Madame Tussauds <a target="_blank" href="http://dcpresidentsgallery.com/">Presidents Gallery microsite</a>.
Millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds London since they first opened more than 200 years ago. With museums in the United States and around the world, Madame Tussauds arrived at the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., in October 2007.
There are many reasons for the museum's enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Visitors are sent on a unique journey through the realms of history, power, and fame. Guests can truly get up close and personal with A-list celebrities, sports legends, political heavyweights and historical icons, reliving times, events and moments that made headlines around the world.
Step into the new Presidents Gallery, a permanent exhibition that allows guests to take an immersive, chronological journey through all 44 presidencies and reenact monumental moments in U.S. history. Don’t forget to bring your camera to snap photos with your favorite politicians & cultural icons. Go "behind the scenes" to learn about the painstaking creation, sculpture, and maintenance of Madame Tussauds' incredibly life-like wax figures, plus the history of founder Marie Grosholtz Tussaud. Finish off your self-guided tour by shaking your booty with Beyonce in the Glamour room with A-List celebrities including Brad and Angelina, Tom Cruise and J-Lo.
About the Presidents Gallery: Take a remarkable three-dimensional journey through U.S. history when visiting the Presidents Gallery, a permanent exhibit exclusive to Madame Tussauds Washington D.C. Featuring life-sized wax figures of all the U.S. Presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama, guests will explore the 44 presidencies on a chronological journey through 14 themed, immersive rooms. Some interactive experience include crossing the Delaware River with George Washington, sitting with Franklin D. Roosevelt for a fireside chat, and walking on the moon with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.
Your ticket provides admission to the entire attraction and includes:
Behind the Scenes, the history of Madame Tussaud and the creation of the figures
The Glamour Room, where you can meet A-listers: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Rihanna, Beyonce and many more!
Sports Zone featuring iconic athletes from various fields: Babe Ruth, Gilbert Arenas, Tiger Woods and more!
Media Room with television personalities leading America’s media: Oprah Winfrey, Larry King, Katie Couric and more!