Odyssey's Brunch & Dinner Cruises: Dining & Live Music
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 15 8:00pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $95.68
- Sun, Mar 16 6:00pm (Full Moon Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $79.72
- Fri, Mar 21 8:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $83.71
- Sat, Mar 22 8:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $95.68
- Fri, Mar 28 8:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $83.71
- Sat, Mar 29 8:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $95.68
- Mon, Mar 31 7:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $79.72
- Wed, Apr 2 7:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $79.72
- Fri, Apr 4 8:00pm (Cherry Blossom Festival Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $83.71
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
This started out as a nice cruise, the people who attended at the start of the brinch were dressed very nicely, were polite and friendly, no line up for the buffet line. Then 5 minutes before we were to "shove off", it seemed like a busload of people filed in all at once, started a long line for the buffet and were dressed in jeans and sweat suits, which changed the beautiful atmosphere of the brunch. It would be nice to dress up for this event, as the great jazz music and the friendliness of the staff makes it a good place to celebrate a special event.
You may want to stay inside on the outbound cruise, take your time with the buffet and free fowing mimosas, and the great commentary of the passing scenery/monumnets and buildings. Then once the ship turns around, take a walk outside to enjoy the scenery on the way back, and review all the new fun facts you learned about our nations capitol.
Quotes & Highlights
- These cruises feature a wide variety of delicious options. See a <a target="_blank" href="http://www.odysseycruises.com/dc/cuisine_menus/midday.cfm">brunch buffet menu</a> and a <a target="_blank" href="http://www.odysseycruises.com/dc/cuisine_menus/dinner.cfm">dinner menu</a>. (Menus subject to change.)
- Odyssey's Champagne Dinner Cruises feature unlimited champagne for the duration of seating in addition to the full four-course dinner menu.
Step aboard Odyssey and enjoy a two- or three-hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide. Creative appetizers, entrees and desserts prepared fresh onboard, daily. Award-winning wines. Dancing to live music. And unmatched views of the nation's greatest monuments drifting past your table.
As you are boarding, the ship's photographer records the moment for your entire party. The Captain and crew greet you as you step onto the ship. Once in your room, Odyssey's hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide for yourself how to pace your service. Serving begins.
From each of her three climate-controlled glass-atrium dining rooms to the outside deck, Odyssey III offers a singularly unique setting that begs to be explored. Exquisitely renovated interiors. Enticing dance floors. And a distinctive atmosphere reminiscent of the classic ocean liners. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
A menu of creative seasonal hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees and desserts is prepared fresh, on board daily -- complemented perfectly by Odyssey's excellent wine list.
Odyssey offers spacious dance floors and live music -- everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites; from a five-piece band to soft piano music -- that won't end until well after the ship returns to the dock.