Seminar on Balancing Your Work and Personal Life
The last date listed for Seminar on Balancing Your Work and Personal Life was Wednesday February 27, 2008 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Mount Vernon is taking the idea of a "fun, ol' fashioned family Christmas" to new heights with th...Learn More
Can this be done? Is it really possible to strike a comfortable balance between your work and personal life? Yes, it is! Professionals in the City invites you to attend a unique seminar that will show you exactly how you can keep up with both your office tasks and still have a stress-free, enjoyable personal life too!
“If I just had the time….” How often do you have this thought, obsessing about all the things you believe you should be doing or would like to do? When your life is out of balance, you feel overwhelmed, not knowing where to start. You’d love to see that Oscar-nominated movie, but you’ve also got a presentation for your boss to plan. When this kind of situation occurs, you feel paralyzed by stress and a sense of helplessness. This seminar will teach you how to reach a healthy, productive balance in your work and personal life! You’ll learn:
- How to stop making unrealistic demands upon yourself.
- Specific ways to avoid accepting too many responsibilities in a too-short time frame.
- How to manage your commitments and become familiar with the word “no!”
- The secret of enjoying success in both your personal and work life.
- How to eliminate burn-out, anxiety, frustration and guilt!
- The healthy maintenance of your mind, body and spirit through self-balance.
Your instructor for this seminar is an experienced author, coach and speaker who specializes in breaking down barriers to success and helping busy professionals attain their personal and career goals without sacrificing their health or emotional fulfillment. If you somehow manage to make time for juggling too many balls in the air, then make time for this informative, life-changing workshop!