Spy in the City: An Exciting Interactive Experience
* Additional fees apply.
The last date listed for Spy in the City was Saturday November 22, 2014 / Various Times.
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
My family (two parents and two teens) moderately enjoyed this activity. We purchased two tickets for the four of us which was fine. We would have been very disappointed if we had purchased four tickets because each ticket comes with a GPS device...continued
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out this cool preview video of Spy in the City.
- Galaxy Tab 3 can be shared by up to two agents by utilizing the unit’s external speakers. However, for individuals to optimize secure communication and to receive an individual score they may choose to have their own GPS unit. Disposable earphones are available to individuals though use of personal earphones is encouraged to help save the environment.
- Allow 1 hour for Spy in the City (1 mile circuit).
- Recommended for anyone 10+ who wants to be a spy. Agents younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll walk outside on the streets of D.C. for the entire mission, so please dress in appropriate spy garb (blend in, be comfortable, prepare for rain).
An ID and credit card are required to rent a unit.
Spy in the City does not include admission to the Spy Museum. Those tickets can be purchased separately here on Goldstar.
About the Ticket Supplier: International Spy Museum
The mission of the International Spy Museum is to educate the public about espionage in an engaging way and to provide a context that fosters understanding of its important role in and impact on current and historic events. The Museum focuses on human intelligence and reveals the role spies have played in world events throughout history. It is committed to the apolitical presentation of the history of espionage in order to provide visitors with non-biased, accurate information.