Greek Myth Gets Provocative Retelling From Constellation Theatre Company
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for The Love of the Nightingale was Sunday May 25, 2014 / 2:00pm.
Currently at The Source
- Full Price:
- $15.00 - $45.00
- Our Price:
- $10.00 - $22.50
The creative team that brought D.C. audiences The Ramayana brings to life a dynamic family drama… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Constellation Theater is my go-to place for unusual repertory. It's amazing what this company does on a small budget and in a small space. The cast was uniformly excellent. Be advised that if you are sitting in a side front row seat, stage action...continued
Quotes & Highlights
- “Constellation’s The Love of the Nightingale is dynamic and heartbreaking.”—The Washington Post
- “Teasley’s rhythms touch the heart and soul.”—DC Theatre Scene
- “Has all the disturbing elements of a juicy Greek tragedy.”—The Washingtonian
- “This ancient tale feels more raw and powerful than any her company has given us in its seven-year existence.”
—Washington City Paper
Section A is located in the prime locations of the theater, usually within the first several rows.
Section B is on the sides and the back rows of the theater.
About the Ticket Supplier: Constellation Theatre Company
Constellation Theatre Company is dedicated to creating theatre that is epic, expansive and essential. Constellation’s plays and musicals share the characteristics of elevated language, expressive design and an acting style of heightened, archetypal action. Like bright lights in the dark sky, their shows seek to illuminate the human experience in ways that are powerful, dynamic and relevant today.