Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise On the Potomac
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise was Saturday October 22, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Toast the luck of the Irish aboard a two-hour river cruise of the Potomac, and enjoy two included craft beers and a souvenir pint glass. Wearing o' the green is recommended of course, but not at all necessary to celebrate the grand St. Patrick's weekend festivities aboard the Patriot II. There's also a full cash bar, and plenty of room to relax and soak up the evening sights of the nation's capital from the ship's multiple climate-controlled decks. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Your ticket includes:
* 2 ½ hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River
* 1 Complimentary cocktail of choice
* Seven different wine samplings and assorted specialty micro-brews
* Purchases of additional glasses of wine are sold at $5 per 6-oz serving or $20 per bottle.
* Two cash bars available on board for purchase of mixed drinks.
* Assortment of cheeses and cut fruit
* And, maybe catch some football on a flat-screen TV