Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise On the Potomac
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise was Saturday October 22, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Climb aboard the Patriot II, a multi-million-dollar high-speed catamaran, and set sail on a one-hour cruise of the Potomac, taking in the sights of the capitol, the national monuments and other attractions that make D.C. so picturesque. Keep your camera handy for the panoramic scenes that capture the wondrous horizon along the Potomac River. While on board, you can let the wind blow through your hair on an outdoor deck, or relax in the climate-controlled interior cabin, and enjoy snacks and refreshments available for purchase from two onboard bars. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Your ticket includes:
- 2 ½ hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River
- 1 Complimentary cocktail of choice
* Seven different wine samplings and assorted specialty micro-brews
* Purchases of additional glasses of wine are sold at $5 per 6-oz serving or $20 per bottle.
- Two cash bars available on board for purchase of mixed drinks.
- Assortment of cheeses and cut fruit
* And, maybe catch some football on a flat-screen TV