Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise On the Potomac
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise was Saturday October 22, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Kick back, relax and start your evening off right on a Happy Hour Cruise aboard the Patriot II, presented by DC Harbor Cruises. This one hour and 30-minute sail down the Potomac offers lovely views of the river from both exterior and climate-controlled interior decks, along with concessions and a full cash bar, featuring a boatload of drink specials. With a friendly and knowledgeable crew and an unbeatable atmosphere, this ship may just become your regular after-work hangout. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Your ticket includes:
- 2 ½ hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River
- 1 Complimentary cocktail of choice
* Seven different wine samplings and assorted specialty micro-brews
* Purchases of additional glasses of wine are sold at $5 per 6-oz serving or $20 per bottle.
- Two cash bars available on board for purchase of mixed drinks.
- Assortment of cheeses and cut fruit
* And, maybe catch some football on a flat-screen TV