Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise On the Potomac
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise was Saturday October 22, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $15.00
Celebrate the changing of the leaves and kick off the night in style by climbing aboard the Patriot II for an Autumn Craft Beer Happy Hour Cruise. You'll spend 90 minutes sailing along the Potomac River, which is plenty of time to purchase the featured brews from the full bar and enjoy a snack from the concession stand. Relax and take in the views while you sip your beer -- the Patriot II boasts both indoor and outdoor decks so you can be comfortable and enjoy the scenery no matter what the weather may bring. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Your ticket includes:
- 2 ½ hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River
- 1 Complimentary cocktail of choice
* Seven different wine samplings and assorted specialty micro-brews
* Purchases of additional glasses of wine are sold at $5 per 6-oz serving or $20 per bottle.
- Two cash bars available on board for purchase of mixed drinks.
- Assortment of cheeses and cut fruit
* And, maybe catch some football on a flat-screen TV