Spirit of New Jersey's New York Harbor Cruise: Dine & Dance
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Thu, Dec 12 7:00pm (Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $69.35
- Fri, Dec 13 7:00pm (Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $73.34
- Sat, Dec 14 7:00pm (Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $77.33
- Sat, Dec 21 7:00pm (Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $77.33
- Sat, Dec 28 7:00pm (Holiday Lights Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $77.33
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
The boat ride was nice. Getting the tickets for a discounted price is definitely the best option. Unfortunately, the original day that I was scheduled for got cancelled (65 degrees at night) and Goldstar took care of moving us to the following night (30 degrees at night). Good Customer Service, Goldstar! The food was pretty good. The entertainment was pretty good. The views on the deck are awesome. Got lots of good pictures. The servers were friendly. The crew was friendly. Just remember to wear a coat if you are going between fall and early spring. BE ADVISED!!! DRINKS ON THE BOAT ARE RIDICULOUS! I paid $36.00 for two cups of ice with a dash of Hennessey. (The drink prices are not listed on the drink menu).
Quotes & Highlights
- See Spirit's full buffet menus (subject to change without notice).
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 600 guests, this is the ultimate New York experience.
- Welcome Aboard - You’ll know you’re in for a special evening the moment are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cabaret-style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship while our crew casts off for three fabulous hours on New York Harbor.
- Bon Appétit - Your waiter will invite you to our Grande Dinner Buffet. Everything is freshly prepared. Take as little or as much as you'd like.
- Oh, Beautiful - Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never-ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline. Truly, a sight you won’t soon forget.
- Live Entertainment - While you’re reveling in the vibrance around you, Spirit’s talented waitstaff will dazzle you, performing popular songs from yesterday and today.
- Stroll Under The Stars - Take your drinks topside and relax on the largest outdoor patio deck in the city.
- Rock The Boat - Spirit’s dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, we’ll spin your favorite tunes and let you rock ‘til we dock - literally. The perfect end to the perfect night.
About the Ticket Supplier: Entertainment Cruises - New York
In January of 2006, a new chapter was written in the logbooks of both Spirit Cruises and Premier Yachts as they merged the best of both companies into one remarkable corporation called Entertainment Cruises, Inc. With 23 vessels serving eight cities with six unique cruise products, Entertainment Cruises is focused on creating even more superior dining and entertainment experiences for its guests. New ships, new cruise products, new ways to enjoy America's greatest waterways - they are all coming your way in the years ahead. Welcome Aboard!