- In order to protect your privacy, we can't see your password in our system. This means we can't tell you your password if you forget it. Don't worry, though. You can easily reset your password yourself. Just visit our Reset Password page and enter your email address. Then check your email for the link. It's that simple.
- If you know your password and simply want to change it, log in to the site and go to the My Account page, where you'll be able to change it to whatever you'd like.
- If you no longer use the email address you registered with, update your email address on the My Account page, or email us and we'll change your email address for you.
- Beyond setting your password and email address, the My Account page lets you choose the emails you want to get. Just click "edit" when you get to the My Account page, and you'll be able to check or uncheck boxes next to: Weekly Newsletter (every Tuesday), Roar of the Crowd (every Thursday), Featured Today (several times weekly), Announcements/Contests (once a month or so), and emails about your account activity.
- To completely deactivate your Goldstar account so you no longer receive emails or have access to the site, go to the My Account page and click "edit". This will delete your account, including your entire purchase history. If you want to access the site again later, you'll have to sign up for a new account.