Handicap seating may be available.
Please contact us before buying tickets to make arrangements.
The Shakespeare Theatre Company is committed to providing full access for people with disabilities.
- For patrons with physical disabilities or mobility impairments, a limited number of accessible seats are available. Please request special seating at time of ticket purchase.
- An infrared audio enhancement system is available for all performances. Both headset receivers and neck loops (to use with hearing aids outfitted with a “T” switch) are available at the coat check on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One sign-interpreted performances are held for each production. Please check schedule.
- One audio-described performances are held for each production. Please check schedule.
- Program notes in large print and Braille are available at the coat check.