Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour Tickets
About Downtown Chicago TV & Movie Sites Tour
Featuring over 30 locations! Take this two-hour walking tour in downtown Chicago and visit sites from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Untouchables, The Dark Knight, The Bear, and more!
• Visit the infamous theater venue from Public Enemies, where Billie worked at a nightclub reception
• Get a glimpse of Harold Washington Library, featured in Ocean’s Eleven
• See sites from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Calder’s Flamingo Statue, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the spot where the parade was filmed
• Relive iconic scenes featured in Blues Brothers
• Visit Bruce Wayne’s penthouse, the site of Harvey Dent’s fundraiser, and Harvey Dent’s office building, all seen in The Dark Knight