Lightscape Chicago Tickets
About Lightscape Chicago
Lightscape returns for a fifth highly-anticipated year at Chicago Botanic Garden!
Embrace the beauty of winter and discover the brightest spot for holiday cheer at Lightscape. The outdoor illuminated trail dazzles with brand new installations from around the world and beloved favorites like the Winter Cathedral, transforming new parts of the Garden into festive landscapes at this stimulating not-to-miss event. Toast marshmallows over a fire, enjoy festive foods, such as roasted chestnuts and holiday sugar cookies, and warm up with hot chocolate at stations throughout the enchanting trail. Cocktails, mulled wine, and craft beer are also available to sip along the way. Bring your nearest and dearest, and immerse yourself in a world of music, color, and light.
- Parking is required for entry to Lightscape. Buy your Lightscape parking in advance and save ($15 in advance, $25 day of event). The parking fee is per car.
Purchase parking for Lightscape in Chicago HERE.
Valid during Lightscape after 4 p.m., during event dates and hours.
Please note: The Lightscape parking fee does not apply for other visits to the Garden. Complimentary parking for corporate partners, reciprocal members (i.e., Morton Arboretum, Cantigny Park), teachers, Museum Adventure Pass, and Chicago Public Library Pass, does not apply to Lightscape.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GLOW
- Over 22 dazzling light installations along a 1.3 mile trail, many by international artists
- Dress for the weather and do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your ticketed time
- Last Lightscape entry is 9:15 p.m. and the Garden closes at 11 p.m.
- Your ticket is good for one entry to the trail
- There are food and drink options along the trail – credit and debit cards only
- Strollers allowed; no tripods or monopods for photos