Enjoy Dinner and a Fabulous New Year's Eve Party Aboard the Dandy
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for New Year's Eve Extravaganza on The Dandy was Saturday December 31, 2011 / 8:30pm.
Currently at Nina's Dandy
- Full Price:
- $50.00 - $75.00
- Our Price:
- $35.00 - $52.00
Cruise from historic old town Alexandria, Virginia, past the stunning national monuments and… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Veronica Faithe.
view more less of this review
Gold Star Events you did it again with providing your customers with great discounted prices!! My husband and I truly had a wonderful time on the Dandy Dinner Boat for being in our New Year together in a safe, fun environment. The food was delightful in taste and the music selections was nice to dance too. The live performance was awesome to enjoy which we were eating our meal. They ensured that we were having a great time and our glasses were refilled at our request. The only problem was the rest rooms did not flush for the entire time and that was a real problem because we had to use an unclean toilets after another lady using it first. The Danny & Nina Dinner Owners should ensure that at all times the toilets should work for their customers before leaving out. The need to have a licensed plumper on aboard. I felt bad for the older woman that was a the same woman that taking our coats because she was also cleaning up the overflowed toilets. My husband said they had a similar problem too.
Hot Hors D’oeuvre**
Skewered Chicken Polynesian
Skewered Sesame Steak
Creamy Seafood Chowder
Fresh Mesculan Mix Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, ship’s dressing of crushed olives, parsley, herbs, wine vinegar and olive oil.
Entrée Selections **
**Tender Prime Rib - Slow roasted, perfectly tender
- **Stuffed Shrimp with Crab - Large shrimp stuffed with crabmeat and served on a bed of fluffy rice
- **Baked Fillet of Haddock - Served with white wine sauce
- **Poached Salmon - Served with fresh hollandaise sauce and new baby potatoes
- **Roasted Cornish Game Hen - Served with rice and wild morel mushroom sauce
- **Vegetable Pasta Primavera - With pine nuts & sauteed vegetables served with an Alfredo sauce
- **Spanakopita - Phyllo pastry triangles filled with spinach, sauteed onions, feta cheese & dill
Deep Dish Apple Pie
New York Style Cheese Cake
Dark Chocolate Ganache Cake
About the Ticket Supplier: Dandy Restaurant Cruises
Dandy Restaurant Cruises is a fine dining dinner-boat pioneer with over 30 years of successful operating experience and is world renown for excellent food and service in an elegant atmosphere.