Your Choice of December Show at OnStage Atlanta
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for December at OnStage Atlanta was December 1, 2011 - December 24, 2011.
**November 25 – December 18, 2011
A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol**
Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00pm, Sundays at 3:00pm
By Walton Jones, David Wohl, & Faye Greenberg
Directed by Cathe Hall Payne
It’s Christmas Eve, 1943, and the Feddington Players are now broadcasting from a hole-in-the-wall studio in Newark, NJ, and set to present their contemporary “take” on Dickens’s A Christmas Carol. Whether it’s the noisy plumbing, missed cues, electrical blackouts, or the over-the-top theatrics of veteran actor—but radio novice—William St. Claire, this radio show is an entertaining excursion into the mayhem and madness of a live radio show. Step back in time with the Feddington Players and get into the holiday spirit with A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol.
December 7 – December 18, 2011
*__Merry Little Holiday Shorts__ *
Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:00pm, Saturdays at 3:00pm, Sundays at 7:00pm
’Tis the season at OnStage Atlanta is thrilled to introduce eight tiny plays that will tickle and touch you.
- Oy Vey Maria by Mark Harvey Levine
- The Christmas Fruitcake Caper by Shirley King
- Squishy’s Christmas by Greg Abbott
- The Brown and Serve Nativity by Abigail Taylor
- Dreidel by Evan Guilford-Blake
- Rebel Without a Claus by Daniel Guyton
- Mrs. Claus Gets Menopause by Daniel Guyton
- To Grandmother’s House We Go . . . Against Our Better Judgment by Greg Freier
December 3 – December 24, 2011
A Miracle on Elf Street
Saturdays at 11:00am and 1:00pm, Sundays at 1:00pm
Special shows on December 23 and 24 at 9:00am and 1:00pm
Written by Scott Rouseau
Directed by Barbara Cole Uterhardt
Santa’s sick, and Mrs. Claus expects the elves to pick up the slack and save Christmas. Bring your children to this fun, interactive and hilarious holiday show. Perfect for the whole family.