Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over have expired.
The last date listed for Getting Paid to Talk -- An Introduction to Voice-Over was Wednesday February 5, 2014 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $8.50
Veteran stand-up comic Tony Woods (HBO's Def Comedy Jam, P. Diddy's Bad Boys of Comedy) brings a cool demeanor and sharp, mischievous sense of humor to the stage. Woods tours widely and has picked up fans across America, Canada, Britain, Australia and among U.S. troops on the Comedy Central USO Tour. He's also been seen on NBC's Last Comic Standing, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and his own Comedy Central Presents half-hour special. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Getting Paid To Talk is a two-hour upbeat and realistic introduction to voice-overs, also known as voice acting. During the seminar, your instructor will discuss:
* The different types of voice-overs
* What it’s like to work in the studio
* Voice types that are in demand
* Where to look for work opportunities close to you
* Effective demo development and examples
* Industry pros and cons
* Everyone in the class will also have an opportunity to record a short Voice Over for playback at the end of class. Your instructor will also be more than happy to offer you some basic voice feedback at the completion of the class.
Who should attend this seminar:
* Designed specifically for adults, though older children are welcome with parental accompaniment
* A great seminar for anyone who has been told they have a good voice
* Those who use their voices prominently in their occupations
* People with music or theater background
* Anyone who is interested in how voice-overs work and how people get started.