Spirit Cruises Offer Dining & Dancing on Baltimore's Inner Harbor
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Sat, Mar 15 7:00pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $59.77
- Sat, Mar 22 7:00pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $59.77
- Fri, Mar 28 7:30pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $55.78
- Fri, Apr 4 7:00pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $55.78
- Sat, Apr 5 4:00pm (Early Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $59.77
- Wed, Apr 9 7:00pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $47.80
- Fri, Apr 11 7:30pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $55.78
- Sat, Apr 12 7:30pm (Dinner Cruise) Check Availability $59.77
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- See Spirit's sample <a target="_blank" href="http://www.spiritcruisesbaltimore.com/Baltimore/dinner">dinner buffet menu</a>.
The Spirit of Baltimore delivers Baltimore’s most vibrant and unique combination of dining, dancing, entertainment and breathtaking views. Cruising year-round from Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, Spirit Cruises offers Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail, Moonlight Cruises and much more!
Grand buffets. Breathtaking views of the Inner Harbor and the Baltimore waterfront. DJs playing Top 40 hits. And an amazing wait staff singing show-stopping favorites. For your next special occasion or just an engaging way to see Baltimore, come aboard today!
For evening cruises, appropriate attire is business casual to dressy. For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress are recommended. They discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers. Afternoon cruises are generally more relaxed, and casual attire is fine.
Spirit Cruises features cabaret-style seating. The majority of their tables accommodate four to eight people, and guests are sometimes seated with other parties in the tradition of ocean-going cruises.
Menus and entertainment are subject to change.
Ticket price includes coffee, tea, and an all-you-can-eat buffet with delicious choices prepared on board by their executive chefs and their galley staffs. Additional drinks are available for an extra price.
Price includes all taxes, fees, and fuel surcharges.