Boston Chocolate Workshop: Make Your Own Truffles and More
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from mikka
view more less of this review
Dorian is very knowledgable and very opinionated about chocolate, and shares both with enthusiasm. Hot chocolate was delicious; fermented dried whole cacao beans were fascinating. Ganaches for truffles were made ahead or during the lecture, so the student contribution to truffle making was limited to shaping and coating -- fun, and probably the limit of what's practical in a short class, but not hands-on experience of the whole process. Yum!
report as inappropriate
The instructor was knowledgable and entertaining; included the most information you could possibly pack into a 2-hour course: chocolate history, purchasing info, how-to make ganache, how-to temper chocolate, how-to dip, how-to make the truffles. I...continued
Here are some of the things your workshop includes:
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings
- Create amazing molded chocolates
- All you need to know about piping, shaping and coating
- How to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar
- Why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular
Admission includes all necessary ingredients. The class runs approximately two hours and 30 minutes.