Spooky Nighttime Adventures at The New York Botanical Garden
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Spooky Nighttime Adventure was Friday October 31, 2014 / 7:15pm.
Reviews & Ratings
This event runs from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, with timed entries at 6:30 and 7:15pm.
And there’s more!
- Enjoy the antics of costumed characters created by Lucretia Novoa and Alice Farley at the Visitor Center.
- Listen in on ghost stories at the Wild Wetland Trail gazebo.
- Decorate a treat bag and go exploring along the Whole Foods Market® Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Stop by the Clay Pavilions to purchase snacks and beverages.
- Practice the sounds of the night at the Boulders by calling for creatures like owls, bats, toads, and crickets.
- Dig for decomposers or dissect owl pellets at the Discovery Center.
- At the Dodge Activity Center, decorate a gourd and take home carving tips.