Hippos, Sharks & Prehistoric Sea Creatures: Weekday Admission to Adventure Aquarium
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Adventure Aquarium was Any Single Day Admission Through February 28, 2016.
Reviews & Ratings
Check out all the exhibits you can see at Adventure Aquarium.
See what events are coming up at Adventure Aquarium.
Please note: Adult and child admission tickets must be purchased in separate transactions. Admission tickets at the Goldstar price are only available online and must be purchased in advance.
- All exhibits, with the exception of the penguin exhibit, are inside.
- Most guests arrive between noon and 2:00pm. If you want to avoid the crowds, visit earlier or later.
- The average time spent visiting Adventure Aquarium is three hours. It’s a self-guided tour, so each person’s visit will differ.
- Secure and monitored parking is conveniently located adjacent to the aquarium. Guests pay on exit. Cash, Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.
About the Ticket Supplier: Adventure Aquarium
Located just across the river from Philadelphia, Adventure Aquarium offers the opportunity to explore, discover and play. Experience a 40-foot suspended Shark Tunnel, free shows, seven different touch exhibits, and two million gallons of fun. Adventure Aquarium is the only aquarium in the world where you can see hippos nose-to-nose, and the only aquarium in the country to feature a Great Hammerhead Shark.