Chicago History Tour Along the Indoor Pedway
$10 - $12.50*
$20 - $25
Learn all about Chicago's transformation from a swamp, at the intersection of a lazy river and the Great Lakes, to the world's sixth ranked "Alpha City" on this indoors version of the Chicago History Tour. While strolling with your tour guide in heated comfort through a portion of the city's Pedway -- a 40-block network of indoor tunnels, ground-level concourses and overhead bridges connecting skyscrapers, retail stores, hotels and train stations throughout Chicago's central business district -- you'll hear fascinating stories of the city's history and amazing architecture along with plenty of amusing anecdotes. During the two-and-a-half-hour tour, you'll visit the Cultural Cultural Center with its Tiffany art glass dome, Macy's Department Store, City Hall and more. Several open atrium areas offer fantastic vistas of Chicago's famous loop.
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
All offers for Chicago History Tour on the Pedway have expired.
The last date listed for Chicago History Tour on the Pedway was Saturday May 28, 2016 / 1:00pm.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes – minimal walking
- Tours are conducted in Chicago’s indoor heated Pedway.
- Hear entertaining stories featuring the Fort Dearborn Massacre, Great Chicago Fire, 1893 World’s Fair, Burnham Plan, Union Stockyards and so many more!
- Plenty of places to sit and relax while listening to great storytelling.
- Learn about Chicago’s most fascinating characters including the architects, millionaires, vice figures and politicians!
- Trivia contest