Discover Old Town: Past and Present Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Discover Old Town: Past and Present was Saturday May 31, 2014 / Noon.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $12 - $14.50
- Our Price:
- $10 - $12
Go behind the curtain on a guided tour of the glorious Auditorium Theatre, where you'll get an… More
Old Town is one of Chicago’s most architecturally diverse neighborhoods – from Gazillionaires Row to 1880 homes to charming cottages – and everything in between!
• Explore the Armitage Ave shopping boutiques
• Discover the hidden architectural gems throughout the neighborhood
• Step into one of the few structures that “survived” the Great Chicago Fire of 1871
• Learn about the interesting history of Crilly Court
What you’ll see:
- • St. Michael’s Church
• Historic Well Street
• The Old Town Triangle District
• The home of the famous Second City
• A vast array of architecture, from stunning Victorians to working-class cottages to modern 21st century mansions
The tour will end at Zanies, where you will have an opportunity to get an up-close and personal look at the inner workings of one of Chicago’s premier comedy clubs, and a free pass to an upcoming show!
The walk cover approximately 2 miles at a leisurely pace and runs 2 to 2.5 hours.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.