Thrilling Seadog Speedboat Tour of Chicago's Scenic Lakefront
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Lakefront Seadog Speedboat Tours was Monday August 31, 2015 / 1:00pm (Lakefront Speedboat Tour).
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Pepper-JRed Velvet
view more less of this review
Very well run outfit! The Archetectural tour was interesting and informative. The Sea Dog seats were comfortable as well. The lake ride portion of the tour was short and seemed more like a teaser for their separate extreme boat tour.
report as inappropriate
Enjoyable and fun experience. Crew very friendly and helpful. Plan to return and bring grandchildren.
report as inappropriate
It was exhilarating, exciting and fun. The architectural part of the cruise was very well done.
One problem: the woman in the kiosk seemed baffled when I showed her my Goldstar ticket confirmation, She asked me whether I had made a reservation...continued
Lakefront Speedboat Tour (30 min.):
As you depart Chicago’s Navy Pier, your Captain will tell you interesting facts about the Pier and Chicago’s lakefront.
Your Captain will then crank up the music and race south past Navy Pier to Chicago’s Museum Campus where you will pause to hear about Chicago’s interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture and history.
Seadog will then race north past Navy Pier to cruise the Magnificent Mile giving you unique views of the Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park along the way.
Finally, you will race back to Navy Pier to the thrilling sound of our turbo-charged engines.
River and Lake Architectural Tour (75 min.) includes:
- A passage through the historic Chicago Locks and up the Chicago River
- Up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- An entertaining docent who’ll share amusing stories, facts and tidbits on Chicago’s interesting history
- Fascinating stories about some of Chicago’s most famous buildings including the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and the Merchandise Mart
- An exciting speedboat ride along the lakefront featuring views of Chicago including Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, beautiful Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and much, much more!
Lakefront Fireworks Cruise (60 min.) includes:
- An extended speedboat cruise, with a narrated tour.
- Strategic boat position means one of the very best views of the Navy Pier fireworks.
- Every seat on our Seadog fireworks cruise has spectacular open panoramic views of the world famous Chicago skyline.
Please note: This cruise is not recommended for those with cardiac conditions, orthopedic conditions associated with the neck or back, or women in late-term pregnancy.
Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.