Unique Walking Tour Reveals the Historic Mansions of Kenwood
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for The Mansions of Kenwood was Saturday October 25, 2014 / Noon.
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
Didn't quite keep on schedule. Had to leave early to avoid due to other plans...
What you’ll see:
- Drexel Boulevard and Fountain
- Rainbow PUSH Headquarters
- The home of Bobby Franks (The Crime of the Century)
- President Barack and Michelle Obama’s home
- Mansions of Chicago’s elite—from Martin Ryerson to Muhammad Ali
- Tour groups are limited to 15 participants.
- There are no restrooms available on this tour.
- Please dress for the weather and bring water.
- This tour covers approximately 2 miles at a leisurely pace.
Please note that tour guide gratuity is not included in the tour price, so if you enjoy your tour, tips are very much appreciated.