The Navy Pier Chicago Air and Water Show Celebration, with VIP Seating, Food, Entertainment and More
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for The Navy Pier Chicago Air and Water Show Celebration was Sunday August 21, 2011 / All Day (10:00am - 3:00pm).
The 53rd Annual Chicago Air and Water Show, presented by the City of Chicago and Shell Oil Products U.S., is Chicago’s longest running event on the lakefront.
Your ticket includes:
- Private, crowd-free VIP viewing area on the beautiful water-surrounded east end of Navy Pier
- 5 hours of unlimited food and drink
- $5 off parking (Voucher distributed at will-call. You will pay parking upon exiting the lot.)
- 1 free ferris wheel pass per person (Voucher distributed at will-call.)
- Tables and seating for all guests
- Easy access to restrooms
Hot Dogs and Brats
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Assorted Buns and Condiments
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Cookies and Brownies
Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
Beer and Wine (with Adult Alcohol Ticket)