1940s Radio Hour, "Live" Radio Broadcast Show and Dinner
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for 1940s Radio Hour was Sunday October 18, 2009 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Center Stage Theater
- Full Price:
- $51.80 - $64.75
- Our Price:
- Sold Out
Famous historical characters, head-turning costumes and a rich score propel Ragtime through a… More
Take a musical sentimental journey to a bygone era as you experience this “live” radio broadcast from the Hotel Astor’s Algonquin Room on December 21, 1942. The spirit of that era, when the world was at war and pop music meant “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy,” “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas,” and “I’ve Got a Gal in Kalamazoo” (all of which are in the show), is wonderfully captured. Full of 1940s big-band music, swing dancing, patriotism, and old-fashioned sound effects, The 1940s Radio Hour is a holiday treat for the whole family you won’t want to miss.
All entrees are accompanied by a Bistro Frisee salad, freshly baked bread with butter, Red Rose Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, New York Style Cheesecake, coffee, tea, iced tea and, of course, the fabulous show!!!
- Chicken Wellington – Free-range chicken breast and mushroom duxelle wrapped in puff pastry and topped with a mushroom Madeira sauce.
- Filet Mignon – Six ounce filet served with a green peppercorn sauce.
- Pan-seared Halibut – Fresh halibut seared to perfection with a creamy Sauvignon Blanc sauce
- Chef’s Special Pasta – Penne Pasta tossed with freshly roasted vegetables (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
A full bar and wine list is also available to our guests for an additional cost. Current Sales tax and a suggested 18% gratuity will be charged the evening of the show.