Blue Eyes and His Buddies: Dinner and a Show
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Blue Eyes and His Buddies was Saturday June 8, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Vicky H.
view more less of this review
Absolutely terrific and delightful production. Great talent bringing back wonderful and sometimes very funny memories. The dinner theater was fabulous; marvelous food and classy theater !!! The service and friendliness was A-1. Overall just thrilled with the evening ! Can't recommend this place or their performances more highly !!!
*Adult and Senior Menu
All adult entrees are accompanied by Caesar Salad, freshly baked bread with butter, oven roasted potatoes, Chef’s vegetables, TIBBIES Famous Ice Cream Dessert, coffee, tea, iced tea and of course, the fabulous show.
- TIBBIES’ Prime Rib of Beef: Guests will enjoy a cut of U.S.D.A. Prime Rib, slow roasted and served medium and served with creamy horseradish sauce on the side
- Singin’ Salmon Dill Buerre Blanc: A delicious baked salmon filet topped with white dill butter sauce
- TIBBIES’ Chicken Florentine: A boneless, skinless breast of chicken stuffed with fresh spinach, Swiss cheese, and topped with a tomato tarragon cream sauce
- Chef’s Special Pasta: Penne Pasta tossed with freshly roasted vegetables and a creamy marinara sauce
- (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
All children’s entrees are accompanied by a Caesar Salad, freshly baked bread with butter, coffee, tea, iced tea, bottomless soft drinks, and of course, a fabulous show!
- Jazzy Junior Chicken: Chicken strips with golden French fries
- “Tuba” Pasta: Penne pasta served with marinara sauce on the side
Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees.