1950s Doo-Wop Musical Forever Plaid, Plus Dinner
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Forever Plaid was Sunday July 28, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Center Stage Theater
- Full Price:
- $51.80 - $64.75
- Our Price:
- $40.49 - $48.76
Famous historical characters, head-turning costumes and a rich score propel Ragtime through a… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Jim Weyant
view more less of this review
I had just returned from a trip to Canada and, having neglected to arrange a "date" for this event, I attended alone. The performance of the four fellows was too great for words. I was also extremely pleased with the service - since I had paid fr two dinners, I was served one and the other was packaged very nicely to take home. The overall serrvice I received was wonderful and the attention from other staff was superb! Keep up the good work!
*Adult and Senior Menu
*_ _Dinner selections are accompanied by salad, dinner rolls, choice of entree, vegetable, potato, coffee, tea, iced tea, dessert and a fabulous show!
* Top Sirloin, served with the classic French sauce Espagnole
* Roasted Garlic Chicken, topped with a creamy Sauce Albufera
* Almond Crusted Mahi, topped with Sauce Beurre Blanc
* Vegetable Pasta: Penne Pasta tossed with roasted bell peppers in a marinara sauce (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
All children’s entrees include a garden salad, freshly baked bread, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamy cheese cake dessert, coffee, tea and, of course, a fabulous show!
* Jazzy Junior Chicken: Chicken strips with golden French fries
* Creamy Mac n’ Cheese: Macaroni pasta mixed with a delicious, creamy, homemade cheese sauce.
Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees.