1950s Doo-Wop Musical Forever Plaid, Plus Dinner
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Forever Plaid was Sunday July 28, 2013 / 2:00pm.
Most Popular Theater Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The Young Vic production of Arthur Miller's A View from the Bridge was the theatrical event of the… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Jim Weyant
view more less of this review
I had just returned from a trip to Canada and, having neglected to arrange a "date" for this event, I attended alone. The performance of the four fellows was too great for words. I was also extremely pleased with the service - since I had paid fr two dinners, I was served one and the other was packaged very nicely to take home. The overall serrvice I received was wonderful and the attention from other staff was superb! Keep up the good work!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The entertainers enthusiastically sang and danced memorable tunes. They skillfully guided the audience through the story line. Dinner started late and was drawn out in time. Furthermore, the dinner, chicken for my wife and steak for me, was...continued
*Adult and Senior Menu
*_ _Dinner selections are accompanied by salad, dinner rolls, choice of entree, vegetable, potato, coffee, tea, iced tea, dessert and a fabulous show!
* Top Sirloin, served with the classic French sauce Espagnole
* Roasted Garlic Chicken, topped with a creamy Sauce Albufera
* Almond Crusted Mahi, topped with Sauce Beurre Blanc
* Vegetable Pasta: Penne Pasta tossed with roasted bell peppers in a marinara sauce (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
All children’s entrees include a garden salad, freshly baked bread, garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, creamy cheese cake dessert, coffee, tea and, of course, a fabulous show!
* Jazzy Junior Chicken: Chicken strips with golden French fries
* Creamy Mac n’ Cheese: Macaroni pasta mixed with a delicious, creamy, homemade cheese sauce.
Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees.