Happy Days: Dinner Theater Experience Featuring a New Musical Based on the Hit TV Show
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Happy Days was Sunday February 10, 2013 / 2:00pm (Doors Open at 1:00pm).
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
The cast did the best they could with a silly and nonsensical show. The food was very good. It irked me that I had to pay Tax on the entire bill after buying the tickets on Goldstar and our server was very neglectful so why should I have to leave...continued
*Adult and Senior Menu
*_ _All entrees are accompanied by a Cranberry Walnut salad, freshly baked bread with butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, New York Style Cheesecake, coffee, tea and, of course, a fabulous show!
- Filet Mignon: Served with a Red Wine sauce
- Chicken Wellington: Free-range chicken breast and mushroom duxelle wrapped in puff pastry and topped with a mushroom Madeira sauce.
- Baked Citrus Salmon: A delicious baked salmon filet topped with Citrus Ponzu sauce
- Chef’s Special Pasta: Penne Pasta tossed with freshly roasted vegetables (Potato and side vegetable are not included with this entree)
- All children’s entrees are accompanied by a Cranberry Walnut Salad, freshly baked bread with butter, coffee, tea, iced tea, bottomless soft drinks, and of course, a fabulous show!
- Jazzy Junior Chicken: Chicken strips with golden French fries
- “Tuba” Pasta: Penne pasta served with marinara sauce on the side
Potato and side vegetable are not included with children’s entrees.