Galveston Ghost Tours: Take a Step Through History's Shadows
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Galveston Ghost Tours have expired.
The last date listed for Galveston Ghost Tours was Saturday November 30, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $5.00 - $9.00
Newlyweds Paul and Corie are just starting their life together in a tiny fifth-floor Manhattan apartment. He's a straight-laced lawyer and she's a free spirit who's always looking for the latest adventure. Paul doesn't understand Corie's relaxed ways, and she wants him to be just a little more spontaneous. Something as simple as running "barefoot in the park" would be a start. Throw in a New York brownstone in disrepair, an eccentric neighbor and a surprise visit from Corie's mother, and watching the ups and downs of married life has never been so enjoyable. This Tony-nominated comedy from Neil Simon is filled with the playwright's trademark witty repartee and hilarious characters. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Tour highlights include:
- Step through the darkness and investigate the chilling location where a man was kept hostage for an entire night by a female ghost.
- Take a chance to see the lovely red-headed, ”Miss Betty” Brown who still “lives” at the vintage 1858 Ashton Villa mansion. She’s been photographed staring out of the second floor window through the curtains. Bring your camera!
- Discover why Capt. Mott’s apparition is regularly seen in the attic. Could he be hiding the horrific murders committed by his son?
- Explore the vivid details of the 1900 Great Storm’s night of terror, when a brave mother selflessly dragged bodies from the savage waters over her second floor balcony.
- Visit Galveston’s last bordello. Why does that prominent insurance man’s spirit still lurk in the bedrooms at night?
This fascinating walking tour was designed by fifth-generation Galvestonian, Jan Johnson based on eye-witness accounts of paranormal occurrences. A talented writer and award-winning tour guide, Jan published the book Walking Historic Galveston: A Guide to its Neighborhoods. She inserts a flare for the dramatic as she weaves her tantalizing tales, causing REAL spine-tingling chills.