Galveston Ghost Tours: Take a Step Through History's Shadows
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Galveston Ghost Tours have expired.
The last date listed for Galveston Ghost Tours was Saturday November 30, 2013 / 8:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Just as his debut album hits No. 1 on the Billboard Hip-Hop chart, rapper YG now hits the road, bringing the My Krazy Life Tour to his fans across the country. Straight from the same Compton streets that produced N.W.A. 25 years ago comes Keenon Jackson, aka Young Gangsta aka YG. In an era when many hip-hop acts are built beat-by-beat in the studio, YG is an authentic talent, both a brash and brilliant freestyle rapper and a polished, multi-platinum commercial act. Now, after releasing a string of hit singles (including "My Hitta" and "Who Do You Love?" with Drake), he has released his first full-length studio album, My Krazy Life. Hailed as "impressive" by The New York Times and a "masterpiece" by Spin, YG's album, like YG himself, seems destined for hip-hop immortality. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Tour highlights include:
- Step through the darkness and investigate the chilling location where a man was kept hostage for an entire night by a female ghost.
- Take a chance to see the lovely red-headed, ”Miss Betty” Brown who still “lives” at the vintage 1858 Ashton Villa mansion. She’s been photographed staring out of the second floor window through the curtains. Bring your camera!
- Discover why Capt. Mott’s apparition is regularly seen in the attic. Could he be hiding the horrific murders committed by his son?
- Explore the vivid details of the 1900 Great Storm’s night of terror, when a brave mother selflessly dragged bodies from the savage waters over her second floor balcony.
- Visit Galveston’s last bordello. Why does that prominent insurance man’s spirit still lurk in the bedrooms at night?
This fascinating walking tour was designed by fifth-generation Galvestonian, Jan Johnson based on eye-witness accounts of paranormal occurrences. A talented writer and award-winning tour guide, Jan published the book Walking Historic Galveston: A Guide to its Neighborhoods. She inserts a flare for the dramatic as she weaves her tantalizing tales, causing REAL spine-tingling chills.