Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert Series
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Family Concert Series was Sunday February 4, 2007 / 2:00pm.
Currently at Alex Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The origin of one of the most iconic (and misquoted) movie lines in cinema history -- "I don't have… More
Purchases for the Family Concert Series include admission to all three concerts listed below.
Shake, Rattle and Blow – Sunday, February 4, 2007
Discover nature’s instruments: plants that make music when you shake and rattle. Courtesy of The Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden, you’ll get to take one of these “instruments” home with you.
- Corelli Concerto Grosso in B-flat major
- Torelli Sonata in D major for Trumpet and Strings
- Vivaldi Concerto for Two Violins in A minor
Super Strings and Slimy Things – Sunday, March 4, 2007
Mix chemicals and watch as they change before your very eyes. The California Science Center shows you how to make slime that’s yours to keep.
- Telemann Concerto in F major for Three Violins, from Tafelmusik II
- Handel Concerto Grosso in B minor
- Bach Orchestral Suite No.1 in C major
- Vivaldi String Concerto in F major
Carnival of the Animals – Sunday, April 29, 2007
The Los Angeles Zoo comes to you. Learn more about the animal kingdom with “touchables” and live zoo critters.
- Saint-Saens Carnival of the Animals
About the Ticket Supplier: Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra
The members of LACO are among the very best musicians in Los Angeles. Most play in film studios, teach and/or perform as soloists with orchestras and chamber ensembles all over the world.