Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Plays Mozart Piano Treasures
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra Plays Mozart Piano Treasures was Saturday January 21, 2006 / 8:00pm.
Currently at Alex Theatre
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- Sold Out
Celebrity guest Alan Cumming -- best known for his award-winning turns in Cabaret and The Good Wife… More
Quotes & Highlights
“Kahane makes conducting look like a natural extension of his work as an instrumentalist, like something any musician of his caliber should be able to do.” – Boston _Globe _
Begin your journey with three concertos that trace Mozart’s development as a composer. No.5, written in Salzburg in 1773, is the first of his original piano concertos; the revolutionary no. 9, created in the very month of his 21st birthday, shows the emergence of his blazing genius; and no. 17, written in 1784 when Mozart was the toast of music-loving Vienna, sets the standard of excellence for all the concertos that followed.
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 5 in D major
- Mozart — Piano Concerto No. 9 in E-flat major
- Mozart — Piano concerto No. 17 in G major
- Jeffrey Kahane, conductor & piano