Russian River Adventures: Paddle-Canoe Rafting Trip
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Rafting on the Russian River have expired.
The last date listed for Rafting on the Russian River was Wednesday October 16, 2013 / 10:00am.
Most Popular Activities & Competitions Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Explore San Francisco's vast and scenic Golden Gate Park -- which is actually bigger than NYC's Central Park at more than 1,000 acres -- while cruising along on an ultra-cool Segway. After a brief training session in which you'll learn the ins and outs of maneuvering your vehicle safely, you'll set out for a 2.5-hour tour of the park led by your narrator, who will reveal the history and tales behind this man-made oasis in the city. It's the best way to see all that the park has to offer. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Quotes & Highlights
- "Forget the rest of the Wine Country. If I were a grape, I'd want to grow here." --<em>San Francisco Chronicle</em>
The following are included for each party:
• A SOAR inflatable canoe
• Two paddles
• Life jackets for all passengers
• One dry bag per canoe to keep personal articles dry
• Return shuttle from Wohler Bridge ending point to your car
Why Choose Russian River Adventures?
• It's the most secluded section of the Russian River.
• The SOAR inflatable canoes are more comfortable, more stable, more fun!
• You can bring Fido with you in your canoe. He'll love it!
• It's the best section on the Russian River for seeing birds and wildlife!
• With less paddle time, you'll have more time to play in the water, or to hang out on a gravel bar.
• It's the best family experience on the river.
• Russian River Adventures does not overcrowd the river with hundreds of loud metal canoes.
• There is a daily limit of 30 canoes. Have fun on the river, the way it is meant to be enjoyed.
You will launch from the base of Memorial Beach Dam, just steps from the Russian River Adventure office in Healdsburg. A return shuttle will meet you at the take-out at Wohler Bridge and bring you back to your car.
The trip is 9 miles in length and can take anywhere from 3-5.5 hours to complete. This is a self-guided tour.